Home » Tourist info » How to book

How to book

In the following text you'll find all neccesary information on making an accommodation booking through our web site. If anything is unclear, please contact us using the contact fom.

Step 1.

Choose the period of stay (arrival and departure date) and the desired accommodation. On the accomodation page the full price for the requested period will be displayed.

Step 2.

Fill in the form located on the desired accomodation's page to check availability and to book it (you must write the correct e-mail adress because we will respond to it).

Step 3.

In the shortest possible time we will answer to your enquiry through e-mail, and if the wanted accommodation is available, send you a link for the payment.

40% of the total amount has to be payed upon booking, the remaining 60% to the host upon arrival at the accommodation.

Step 4.

Go to the link we sent to you via e-mail and complete the payment of the above-mentioned amount by credit card, through our secure online payment system. You can pay with American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Diners cards.

Step 5.

After receiving the payment we will send you an e-mail with your booking confirmation and all necessary information about the accommodation unit you booked!